Beef Burrito Soup Recipe
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked ground beef
- 6 ounces red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (8 ounce can)
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes, coarsely chopped and undrained
- 1 cup cooked rice
1.In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, water, taco seasoning, garlic, and parsley flakes.
2.Add corn, red and peas, onion, beef, kidney beans, and undrained tomatoes.
3.Mix well to combine. Bring mixture to a boil. Stir in cooked rice. Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
5.Servings: 4 (1 1/2 cup) servings