Moo Shu Vegetables
- 14 oz extra firm tofu, drained
- 4 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, divided\1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms of choice, sliced
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 oz cole slaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 c vegetable broth
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
Cut tofu into triangles or cubes.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over med-high heat and add tofu.
Drizzle 2 tbsp soy sauce over tofu.
Flip tofu with a spatula and let cook until both sides are browned. Transfer to bowl.
Add remaining 2 tbsp oil and heat over med-high heat.
Add onions and mushrooms, sauté until soft. Season with salt, add ginger and garlic and cook x few mins.
Add cole slaw mix, carrots, broth, 1 tsp soy sauce.
Cook, stirring frequently until most of the liquid evaporates.
Add tofu and scallions, adjust seasonings to taste. Remove from heat.
Whisk together hoisin sauce and soy sauce until combined.
Serve vegetables in tortilla, drizzle with sauce. Your screen elements are hidden from view.