- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup crab meat, drained, cartilage removed, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots (or green onions or red onions)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pepper to taste
In a small bowl
combine cream cheese, mayonnaise & sour cream
salt, pepper,garlic powder, green onion, lemon zest, lemon juice.
Gently stir in chopped crab.
Chill and serve crab dip with chips, crackers, or raw vegetable dippers.
Makes 2 cups of crab dip.