Cranberry Almond Bark
From "The Oregonian Newspaper"
- 2 11 ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Chop almonds and toast in oven, or over low heat in a dry pan.
Chop the dried cranberries and set aside.
Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for about two minutes, pausing every 30 seconds to stir, until melted. Do not overcook, as the white chocolate will become dry and unusable.
Stir until smooth.
Add the toasted almonds and the chopped cranberries.
Spread the melted mixture evenly on a 13x9 baking sheet covered with parchment paper, or wax paper.
Let cool for about 1 hour, or until well hardened, then break into medium pieces.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash with Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Sausage & Peppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Pie (Therese in Frogtown GA) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ribs with Orange Chipolte Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Strawberry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wine-Blackberry wine Grandpa Ocker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nantucket Cranberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)