Tartar Sauce from Parade magazine
- 1-cup Mayo
- 1-Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 Tablespoon drained pickle relish
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 Tablespoon drained tiny capers
- Salt & pepper
Combine Mayo, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, Tabasco & relish in a bowl.
Stir in parsley, shallots, capers, salt & pepper to taste. Refrigerate, cover for at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes 1-1/4 Cups, Per Serving (2 Tablespoons): 87 Calories, 3g Carbohydrates, 1g protein,
8g Fat, 8mg cholesterol.