Crunchy Chicken Tenders
Freezer: place the coated but uncooked chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet, freeze until firm and then place into freezer bags. When ready to bake, remove from bags, place on a greased baking sheet and bake.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs (about 23 round crackers)
- 14 ounces chicken tenders patted dry
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425'. Grease a baking sheet. combine 2/3 cup mayonnaise, the onion flakes and dry mustard in a shallow bowl and mix well.
Combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds in another shallow bowl and mix well.
Dip the chicken tenders in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat with the cracker crumbs mixture.
arrange the chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheets. Bake, turning once halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear when pierced with a knife, 12-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl. mix well. serve with the chicken tenders.
You'll also love
- Easy Buttermilk Fried Chicken... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Whole-Grain Berry Coffee Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Tandoori Leg of Lamb 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)