Crock Pot Orange Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 c flour olive oil
- 1/2 TBS salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 TBS ketchup
- 6 oz frozen orange concentrate (thaw)
- 4 TBS brown sugar
Adapted from pursuitofhappiness.com
1. In a bowl mix orange juice, salt, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup.
2. Coat chicken with flour, shake off excess.
3. Pour small amount of olive oil in pan and brown chicken. Chicken does not need to be fully cook.
4. After chicken is done pour into crock pot. Cover chicken with the sauce mixture, give chicken a stir.
5. Cook low 5-6 or high 2-3 hours.
6. Serve over rice or add vegetables for a healthy meal.