Shrimp Scampi without Wine
Easy to prepare, this Shrimp Scampi is made without wine. A quick, easy and fresh dinner!
- 1 pound uncooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- Pasta of your choice, preferably angel hair pasta, prepared
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3 to 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from buzzle.com
Put butter and oil in an oven proof skillet and saute garlic in it, until soft.
Add shrimp, lemon juice, oregano and pepper and stir for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp turns pink.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, parsley and bread crumbs over the shrimp and place in the oven to broil for 2-3 minutes, until the topping turns golden brown.
Serve over the prepared pasta.
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/shrimp-scampi-recipe-without-wine.html
You'll also love
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Quinoa Lentil Pilaf 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Halibut With Bok... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Baked Cod with Spinach &... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder #2 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Boil Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Linguine and White Clam Sauce***** 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Cocktail Veracruz-Style 4.4/5 (7 Votes)