Creamy Garlic Pasta
This one pot creamy garlic pasta is easy to make, and easy to clean up! You can adjust the amount of garlic you add, depending on your family preferences.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, or angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix in the butter until melted. Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise the heat to high and let it come to a boil.
Once it is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook for as long as the box's directions indicate. Reduce the stove to medium heat and mix in the parmesan until completely melted. Turn off the heat and stir in the cream and parsley. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler Muffins 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet PRINT 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Homebaked Cheesy Chicken and... 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Thai Noodles- 200 Calories 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Penne with Chicken and Pesto 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- CRISPY-OUTSIDE CREAMY-INSIDE... 4.7/5 (43 Votes)