Schlotzsky's The Large "Original" Sandwich
- 1 large sourdough bun - (8" long) split lengthwise
- 1/2 ounce garlic salad dressing
- 1/2 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1/2 ounce yellow mustard
- 2 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces honey cured ham slices
- 1 ounce cotto salami slices
- 1 ounce genoa salami slices
- 1 1/2 ounces marinated olives
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices
- White onion slices
Spread garlic dressing over both halves of bun. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese on bottom bun half. Spread mustard and mozzarella cheese on top bun half. Toast to melt cheeses.
Heat the meats and place on buns with ham on the bottom and salamis on the top. Build with olives, tomato, lettuce and onion. Enjoy ALOTzsky's!!!
This recipe yields 1 sandwich.