TACO BUBBLE CASSEROLE!!!
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there)
Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc:
?Delish Dish? at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/
?Delish Dish? at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix (1 Ounce Package)
- 3/4 cups Water
- 1 can (10 3/4-oz.) Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can (17.3-oz.) Grands Refrigerated Golden Corn Biscuits Or 1 (16.3-oz.) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Your Favorite Taco Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, olives, green onions, etc.
Adapted from facebook.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x 13 with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning mix, water and soup; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes. Stir in the black beans. Remove from heat.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 little wedges. Add to the bottom of the 9x13 pan. Carefully spoon tomato soup mixture over the biscuits, spreading out evenly to edges.
Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 23 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool before serving. (also makes cutting and serving easier)