Prociutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 24 (approximately 1 1/2 pounds) asparagus spears, medium size
- 12 slices (6 ounces) prosciutto, sliced thin
Adapted from steamykitchen.com
1. Bring two gallons of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender (3 minutes). Remove asparagus from water and place I ice water for 5 minutes. Remove, drain and dry.
2. (If needed), cut prosciutto slice(s) in half. Wrap each stalk with one slice and transfer to a serving platter.
3. Store, covered, in refrigerator up to one day in advance. Bring to room temperature before serving.