Michigan Chicken Cherry Burger
- 2 1/2 lbs. Chicken breast, ground
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Cherries, Sun Dried
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, dry flakes
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Pepitas (small pumpkin seeds)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, granulated
- 1 Tablespoon salt, kosher
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, ground
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup mixed spring greens
- 4 Whole grain hamburger buns, split and toasted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix together eggs and yogurt.
Add egg mixture to ground chicken and mix evenly.
Mix all dried ingredients together and fold into chicken mixture.
Portion Michigan Chicken Cherry mixture into 8oz. patties about 1" thick.
Lightly coat burgers with non-stick vegetable spray. sauté' burgers in pan until golden brown on both sides.
Place browned burgers on parchment lined sheet tray and glaze top of each burger with 1-2 tablespoons of Cherry Vinaigrette.
7. Bake at 350* degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve on toasted buns or on a bed of fresh greens.
You'll also love
- Butter Burgers 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Amazing Chicken Parm Meatballs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Penne with Roasted Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mama’s Sweet Marinade Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebees Smothered Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Chicken Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Chicken Nuggets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SOUR CHERRY STRUDELS 0/5 (0 Votes)