Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 whole large Cloves Of Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped or 2 Tbl Of Sun Dried Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Half-and-half
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbl Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Cheese Filled Tortellini
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Saute garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown.
Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get too brown or burnt.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock and spices.
Bring to a simmer.
Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
After tortellini are cooked, ladle soup into bowls and top with parmesan cheese
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Granola 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Citrus Semifreddo 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Cornmeal... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Noodle Delight 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Pasta Sauce 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Taco Tuna Macaroni 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Green Tomato-Avocado Salad 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)