Creamy Coleslaw with Grapes and Walnuts
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 Tbl. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbl. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbl. sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbl. olive oil
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 small or 1/2 large head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 Tbl. chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbl. chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tbl. chopped fresh tarragon
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, 1 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until well blended, then whisk in the sour cream.
Add the cabbage, cilantro, dill, tarragon, scallions, grapes and toasted walnuts to the bowl; toss to coat with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving.