- 3 (8 ounces) package fresh baby bell a mushroom, wiped clean
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 (5-ounce) package prosciutto, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Preparation time 23mins
Cooking time 53mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Stems to equal 1/3 cup. Discard the remaining mushroom stems.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the prosciutto, chives and chopped mushroom stems. Cook stirring frequently, until the prosciutto is crisp and the seems are tender about 6 minutes. Reduce thereat to low. Add the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, tarragon and pepper, stirring until the mixtures combined. Remove from the heat.
Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the mushroom caps, place on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes. Serve immdiately.