Slow Cooker Ravioli
From the Betty Crocker kitchens
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (26 ounces) four cheese-flavored spaghetti sauce*
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (25 ounces each) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- You can use your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 300mins
Adapted from Bettycrockerkitchens.com
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 7 hours or until ravioli are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.