Black Bean Nachos
Yummy!! Reasonably Healthy! Quick and easy! Very pretty!
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (I use low fat)
- 2 T. Sour cream (I use low fat)
- hot sauce to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 can black beans, rinced and drained
- 1/2 cup Mexican Cheese blend
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped (or more if you want)
- 1/2 tomato chopped (or more if you want)
Mix together cottage cheese, sour cream, hot sauce cumin.
Layer the pita chips on a large microwavable dish.
Top with the beans and shredded cheese. Micorwave on high about 1 minute until the cheese is melted.
Drop cottage cheese mix by spoonfuls over the melted cheese.
Top with the onions and tomato.