Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Style Burritos
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 medium (soft taco sized) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 3 cups (12 oz) chopped chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
Adapted from kevinandamanda.com
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the rice, salt, lime juice and 2 cups water in a sauce pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 14 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and set aside.
2. Spread each tortilla down the middle with two tablespoons of Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus, top with three tablespoons of rice, 1/3 cup chicken, and sprinkle on shredded cheese as desired. Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
3. Cover the tortillas completely with enchilada sauce and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Makes 8 burritos.