Corn & Chickpea Fiesta Salad
Beat the heat using this refreshingly light and easy corn and chickpea fiesta salad with lime and cilantro.
- 2 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from ateaspoonofhappiness.com
Combine all of the salad ingredients in a big bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and stir until everything is mixed well.
Refrigerate until serving or at least for a half an hour to let the flavors blend.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Party Mix 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crab Melt 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Puffs 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Deep Dish Apple Pie 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Aunty Audrey’s Bacon & Ham Corn... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cake Pan Layered Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)