- 6 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 3x1/2x1/4 inch strips
- 1 pkg (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed beef broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
In food storage plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper.
Add beef strips; shake to coat.
Heat 12-inch skillet over med-high heat. Add beef, cook about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in broth, water, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to med-low; simmer uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until beef is tender.
Stir in sour cream; cook about 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated (do not boil). Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.