Rainforest Cafe's Rasta Pasta
- 1 package bow ties pasta - (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 broccoli florets
- 1 medium red pepper roasted
- 1 cup grilled chicken in 1/2" wide pieces
- 1 prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/8 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
In a 10-inch saute pan, saute garlic in olive oil. Add spinach, broccoli, red pepper and grilled chicken; toss to combine. Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto; simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Reheat pasta if necessary under hot running water in a strainer; pour into a pasta bowl. Pour Alfredo sauce mixture over bow ties. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields 2 servings.