- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cups Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and grease an 8×8″ baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, spices, brown sugar, and cornmeal.
In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs, and then stir in the pumpkin, oil, and molasses.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined, and then pour the batter into the pan, smoothing out the top as much as possible.
Bake 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Berry Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Black Bean Sliders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Garbanzo Tacos with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spicy pasta salad with smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Gulf Shrimp, Saffron... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jicama Corn Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Polka-Dot Pumpkin Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)