Bacon, Egg and Cheese Pastry Shells
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 6 tablespoons)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the pastry shells onto a baking sheet.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown and puffed. Remove the pastry shells from
the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove the pastry "tops" and the soft pastry
underneath and discard. Return the pastry shells to the baking sheet.
3. Crack 1 egg into each pastry shell.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are set. Top each pastry with 1 teaspoon cheese, 1 tablespoon
bacon and 1/2 teaspoon chives.