Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Bars
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup salted butter (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 OREO cookies (crushed)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Optional: Top with 2 extra OREO cookies and a 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer. Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until combined. Mix the baking powder and salt with 1 cup of flour. Pour into the butter mixture and stir in the rest of the flour. Fold in OREO's and chocolate chips.
Line a 13x9 with foil and press dough into pan with flour on your hands. Place in oven and bake for 25-35 minutes on until lightly browned. Oven temps will vary. Test with a tooth pick.
If you would like you may take the bars out 15 minutes in and top with OREO's and white chocolate chips.
Allow bars to cool and enjoy with a cold glass of milk!