Orange Grove Mini Cheesecakes
- 24 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Grated peel from 1 large orange (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves, heated
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Place 1 wafer in each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, orange peel and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, drizzle chocolate evenly over remaining 12 wafers. Let stand at room temperature until chocolate is firm.
TOP each cheesecake with 1 tsp. preserves and 1 decorated wafer just before serving. Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Chees Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shaved Beef Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NILLA Wafer Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Steaks with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon pie filling (mom) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beet, Blood Orange, Walnut, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)