Pumpkin Pie Granola
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut such as Durkee Flaked Coconut
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Adapted from mybakingaddiction.com
1. In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans and coconut; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, oil, honey, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
3. Pour over oat mixture; stir to coat. Spread in a large shallow baking pan.
4. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool.
5. Add raisins and dried cranberries. Store in an airtight container.