Spinach and Feta Mini-Calzones
"Feta cheese and spinach are wrapped in flaky Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry in this tasty appetizer. Good thing they're easy to prepare because they're sure to disappear fast."
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (plain or flavored)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and cook until tender. Add spinach and cook 3 minutes. Stir in feta cheese and pepper. Let cool.
3.Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12 inch square. Cut pastry into 4 (3x12-inch) strips and cut each strip into 4 (3 inch) squares. Brush edges of squares with water. Place about 1 tablespoon spinach mixture in center of each square. Fold pastry over filling for form triangles. Press edges to seal. Place pastries on baking sheet.
4.Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)