Cranberry-Onion Pork Roast
Pork Roast can feed a crowd and by adding cranberry sauce and onions to dress it up, you’ll bring color and more flavor to the dish.
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried onion soup mix
Cooking time 45mins
Season roast with salt and pepper; place over indirect heat on grill.
Stir together cranberry sauce and onion soup mix and heat, covered, in microwave until hot (about one minute). Baste roast with cranberry mixture every 10 minutes until roast is done (internal temperature with a meat thermometer is 155° to 160°F), about 30 to 45 minutes; let roast rest about 5 to 8 minutes before slicing to serve.
Heat any leftover basting mixture to boiling, stir and boil for 5 minutes and serve alongside roast.
You'll also love
- Tequila Lemonade 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Martinis 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Sausage Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Fudge Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Smoked Beef Brisket Rub 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Pull-a-parts * 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Breakfast Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)