Lemon Butter Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Italian style dressing
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- Onion powder to taste
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the butter in a 9x9 inch baking dish, and melt in the oven. Remove from heat, and mix in Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
Arrange the chicken tenderloins in the baking dish, coating with the melted butter mixture. Season both sides of chicken with lemon pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)