Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are not only delicious, they also provide an extra hit of nutrition compared to fries made from regular potatoes. Plus, they're baked — another reason they're a healthy choice.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Slice sweet potatoes into sticks, about 1/3 inch thick. In a large bowl, toss together with the oil and salt.
2. Place fries on a sheet tray and cook, turning once, until they start to crisp and brown, about 15 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
3. Looking for vegetable recipes? Try our best asparagus recipes, eggplant recipes, or zucchini recipes.