Arkansas Pumpkin Cake
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups cake flour (such as Softasilk or Swans Down *See Note)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- ~For the Frosting~
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil. Blend well.
Add cake flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix.
Add pumpkin and mix well. Pour into well greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until toothpick comes up clean.
Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and pecans.
While cake is still warm, spread frosting over top. (Or, turn Bundt cake over onto a serving plate. While cake is still warm, spread frosting over top.) Refrigerate cake. Extra frosting can be frozen.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)