Crabmeat and Corn Soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 3/4 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
1. In a heavy bottom pot, melt butter, add flour And stir gently until blended; do not let burn or darken. Add milk gradually, stirring all the while, then add half and half, stirring gently while blending. Add corn and green onions, and cook for a few minutes until tender.
2. Add crabmeat, pepper, salt and soy sauce. Simmer until very hot and small bubbles form around the edge do not let boil. Adjust seasonings to taste. Garnish with sprinkles of chopped fresh parsley when serving.
You'll also love
- EASY SWEET POTATO PIE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- grillede vietnamese chicken breasts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Shooters 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Manhattan Clam Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexi-Corn Lasagna 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Corn Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Crab Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)