Herb-Roasted Potatoes Poupon
Recipe By: Food.com
Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (or your favorite brand)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (or equivalent of garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into chunks
1. Mix all ingredients EXCEPT potatoes in small bowl.
2. Place potatoes into lightly greased 9x13" baking pan or shallow baking sheet.
3. Toss with mustard mixture.
4. Bake at 425F for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring occasionally.