- 6 T. butter
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 (28oz) can peaches in heavy syrup, sliced
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. peach syrup from canned peaches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt butter and pour into 8" glass square baking dish.
3. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add milk and stir to mix.
5. Pour mixture into the dish with the butter. DO NOT MIX.
6. Mix brown sugar and peach syrup.
7. Places peaches into pan and pour syrup mixture over top.
8. Bake 1 hour.
9. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.