White Chocolate Party Mix
WARNING: Once you start digging in - it's hard to stop munching on this tasty White Chocolate Party Mix Recipe!
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound chocolate M&Ms
- 1 (10-ounce) package mini pretzels
- 2 (12-ounces each) packages white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine Cheerios, Corn Chex, peanuts, M&Ms and mini pretzels; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute, stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Puffs 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Taffy Apple Cupcakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mackerel Patties 4/5 (58 Votes)
- Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Pretzel-Crusted... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Chex Mix 4.3/5 (26 Votes)