Asian Sugar Snap Pea Appetizer
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 drops chili oil
- 1/4 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven broiler, and move oven rack into the top position.
2. Place the snap peas onto a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Spread the snap peas out into a single layer.
3. Broil the snap peas in the preheated oven until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, brown sugar, and sesame seeds in a large bowl. When the snap peas come out of the oven, toss them immediately with the sauce.