Soft Chocolate Cherry Muffins
These deliciously moist and soft chocolate cherry muffins are always a huge hit with family and friends. I'll definitely be making these again - and again!
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise yeast
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup drained canned cherries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Combine 1 1/2 cups bread flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast in a large mixer bowl
Heat butter, milk and vanilla until very warm (120° to 130°F). Add to dry ingredients and mix at medium speed of electric mixer for about 2 minutes. Add egg and remaining 1 cup bread flour gradually, mixing until batter becomes smooth and sticky. Fold in chocolate chips and cherries.
Let batter rest for 10 minutes, then portion evenly into a greased standard (2 1/2 inch) 12-cup muffin pan. Let rise for about 1 hour or until doubled.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Ham and Potato Beer Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Swirl Bars 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Garden Quinoa Salad Recipe 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Extra Cherry Chip Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Best Homemade Hot Dog Buns-- In An... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)