Arugula, Potato, and Goat Cheese Salad
A delicious and filling main-course salad, or smaller portions made a great side dish with grilled meat.
- 1.5 lb small red potatoes (unpeeled)
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- salt, pepper
- Green onion
Preparation time 25mins
Boil whole potatoes until just barely tender. Drain and cool. When cool, quarter potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, olie oil, and goat cheese together.
Put arugula into salad bowl, add potatoes and dressing, toss thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Homemade Sparkling Grape Juice (or... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry Crescent Rolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Walla Walla Onion Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet-Potato Cake (with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Risotto Slow-Cooker Sausage and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Fennel, Arugula & Green Apple... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)