Double Chocolate Martini
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
1. Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately.