SLICED BAKED POTATOES
- 4-5 potatoes
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice
- 4 strips of cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice potatoes about ¼” thick and brush both sides of potato slices with butter; place them on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted