Layered Cookie Bars
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 3/4 cups (50) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup walnuts
1. Oven 350. 13x9 pan melt butter in oven. Combine crumbs, sugar and cocoa, sprinkle over butter.
2. Pour condensed milk evenly on top of crumbs. Chocolate chips, toffee bits, then nuts, press down firmly.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes, lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack, cut into bars.