Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz (375g) white chocolate
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 c. pistachios, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped dried cranberries
1. In top of double boiler, heat together condensed milk and white chocolate until chocolate melts; cook for 15 minutes, srirring frequently.
2. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
3. Stir in icing sugar and beat 1 minute.
4. Stir in pistachios and cranberries.
5. Spread evenly in foil-lined square baking pan.
6. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
7. Cut into 1" squares.