Orange Chip Chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 4 4-5 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large orange, cut into 6 slices
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation time 30mins
1. In medium bowl, combine egg and milk; mix thoroughly. In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and potato chips; mix well. Dip chicken in egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Add coated chicken and 4 orange slices to skillet. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning chicken occasionally and gently squeezing orange slices several times to extract juice.
3. Remove orange slices from skillet. Add honey and butter to skillet; reduce heat to low. Turn chicken twice to coat. To serve, garnish with remaining orange slices.