Hamburger Barley Vegetable Soup
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/2 pound raw extra lean ground beef
- 6 cup water
- 3 cubes reduced sodium beef
- 2 cup carrot(s), sliced
- 1 1/2 cup celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup onion(s), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper(s), chopped
- 28 oz canned tomatoes, cut-up and undrained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 1 cup uncooked barley
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
Brown the ground beef in 5 quart pot. Drain and remove fat.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for about 1 hour.