Orange-Ginger Glazed Ham
Five ingredients, and a 10 minute prep time!
- 1 (7 to 8 pound) bone-in shank end smoked ham half
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tablespoons cranberry, orange or pomegranate juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from holiday.bedbathandbeyond.com
Position oven rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 325°F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and coat with no-stick cooking spray. Using a sharp knife, score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
Place ham face down in roasting pan. Cover loosely with foil. Roast 1 1/2 hours.
Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
Mix marmalade, mustard and ginger in a medium bowl until blended; reserve half (about 3/4 cup).
Remove ham from oven; brush with some of the glaze.
Continue to roast, uncovered, 30 minutes, brushing with more glaze after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature registers 160°F on an instant-read thermometer.
Remove ham from oven and let rest 20 minutes.
Slice and transfer to platter.
Stir juice into reserved glaze and serve on the side to drizzle over ham.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)