This crowd-please recipe comes together in under 20 minutes and is sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering. This twist on the typical eggnog recipe is made all the better with the addition of chocolate syrup and cocoa powder for all those chocolate-lovers out there.
- 2-quarts eggnog
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup light rum, optional
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- baking cocoa powder, to taste, to garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Combine eggnog, chocolate syrup, and rum in a punch bowl, stirring until well-combined. Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Add powdered sugar; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Dollop whipped cream over eggnog; sift cocoa powder over top. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Whipped... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (118 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail 4.6/5 (31 Votes)