Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 half chicken breasts cooked (boiled), cut into small cubes
- 16 oz. lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar Marzetti lite chunky blue cheese dressing
- 2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. Frank's Original Red Hot Sauce, adjust as needed
Coat chicken with Frank's. Note: The more used, the hotter the dish. Spread thin layer of softened cream cheese in the bottom of a 9x13 dish Layer chicken on top of cream cheese. Spoon blue cheese dressing over chicken. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly.
Serve with celery and toasted pita or toasted french bread rounds.