Lemon-Broccoli Rice with Chicken
By Nicole S
- 1 T oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 tub Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 t. lemon zest
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 19mins
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic and pepper; cook 5-6 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring frequently.
Add cooking creme and broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in lemon zest.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- PA Dutch Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Pork, Dumplings & Sauerkraut 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE PINEAPPLE MARMALADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toasted Quinoa Salad with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Dal Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of Crab Broccoli Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)