Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls (a.k.a. Crack Bread)
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1 unsliced round loaf of sourdough bread
- 12 oz cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz bag Oscar Mayer Real Bacon bits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbs Ranch dressing mix
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut the bread in both directions without cutting through the bottom crust.
2. Place slices of cheese in between cuts of bread. Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
3. Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix. Pour over bread.
4. Wrap the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
5. Bake loaf at 350℉ for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.